How to Make return
Returns are very easy to handle. The Return Policy can be found at the top of every page of the website.
Send returns to:
Baxter and Ash
1355 Bardstown Rd, Suite 133
Louisville KY 40204
Shipping method is your option but we suggest shipping in a trackable manner such as UPS, Fed ex, US postal service confirmation service.
A copy of the original packing slip must be included.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- There is no exchange policy. Just return the first order and place a separate order online.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt.
- No Restocking fee on all unopened in original packaging items.
- All items must be in original unopened packaging to receive credit.
- Refused packages will be subject to a minimum of 50% restocking fee, shipping fees and other applicable charges.
- Actual shipping will be deducted from the credit amount. All orders are originally shipped at a reduced shipping amount that does not cover actual shipping.
- Returns sent to an incorrect location or after 30 days will have a minimum of 50% restocking fee.
- Damaged items will only be replaced with identical items. If you do not want a replacement, the item will be treated as a normal return with all conditions applying.
Credit will be issued in 2-4 weeks of receipt of return.